I am a quiet and shy person at first; I do not really go out my way to talk to others. However I do enjoy having conversations and being around others.
So if you see me out and about please say Hi so we can get a conversation going. I love making jokes and getting a positive energy going too!
I am very curious, and I am always learning or building something. Most of the time to just make my friends and I laugh or develop a new skill like learning C.A.D. or laser cutting.
Honestly, a I take a little bit longer to pick up things then other people because I have a learning disability. However, I work very hard at it and found tricks around it. Such as, using the accessibility tools on my Macbook and phone. Additionally, once I start picking up on the new concept I can reach a very deep level of mastery and become a go to person.
In my free-time, I like doing things that continue to work my brain or bring me some kind of rush.
The hobbies that “continue to work my brain”:
- Get to think about what makes a good photo, and how to compose a good shot
- Great way to enjoy a walk and think about the city I live in a different way
- Brings me closer to my friends when I take photos of them and meet new people as well.
- Check out my Photography instagram account
- Think about things at a higher level then I normally do
- Helpful to think in a more strategic way, in the sense I have to plan out my moves and think four moves ahead of my current move and think about the counter moves as well to each move.
- A really great way to meet brilliant people.
- Play me on Chess.com
- Hobbyist Electronics
- I keep a membership to MHub, which is the makerspace I go to. You can find me being an NPC there when I am not working. it has been really helpful for to be there for networking, developing my hardware skills, and just generally building things.
- Electronics projects are more tangible than the software project I deal with all day.
- I like making things go “blinkly, blinky” or “Clickly, Clicky”
- Need to utilize this expensive degree I got from Purdue University somehow, ha.
The hobbies that bring me a “rush”:
- Love going to concerts
- Discussing music and find new artist
- Really into House, Techno, and Rap music.
- Meme Rap, is real rap and its good, Okay!
- Feels good to go really fast, shoot down alleyways and jump through traffic
- Good way to get my body moving and explore the city.
- Things with Motors
- As a former Florida man, I lived in Florida until high school. I am very use to random bolted together vehicles flying down my street very fast. Sometimes, it was me on weed eater bike cycle.
- Really into Cars. I dream of the day I can (safely) afford a Porsche 911 turbo S GTS 3.
- Getting a Motorcycle this summer because the BMW isn’t really doing it for me like the Miata was.